Tuesday, November 04, 2008

7 Things About ME

I love my Mommy! She is the best mommy in the world! I love frogs so much! They are so much fun!
My favorite is a tree frog.


I love Webkinz! I have a lot of them. I save my money up for them. My newest Webkinz is an American Cocker Spaniel named Spaghetti.



I just had a birthday! I love birthdays! They are fun!
I just turned six!


I love Time With Dad! I made these hats with my dad.
I love my Dad!
I love school. This is a picture of me and one of my friends on the first day of school. School is so much fun!


I am very brave. This roller coaster is so much fun, but very scary! It goes upside down! I was on it! I was scared on it.

TAG: SKYE & LARKIN

2 comments:

Brett - Rachel B said...

Jorga I love your post! You have such pretty pictures. Your back ground is very cool. I hope I can get Cough Drop to meet Spaghetti sometime!
Rachel

The Bubs said...

That roller coaster is scary.